In Japan, we call this season a “Delicious Autumn”. There are so many delicious fruits and vegetables being harvested right now such as sweet potatoes, mushrooms, grapes and pears.
I was a part of the cultural competence training for the mental health workers last few weeks. It has been becoming more clear that learning is never-ending regardless of who we are. Even though I was one of the trainers, I can say that I learned so much through this experience. It is interesting and humbling that sharing what I know, what I do, and what I feel so passionate about, has become a great common ground to learn further about myself, others, and each other.
Today, November 14th is Scorpion New Moon.
So, with that, I am re-starting my blog.
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter