Last weekend, I carried Mikoshi at Japanese New Year Event with Japanese Business Women Association, FTFBW!! It was so much fun and there were lots of people gathered at Japanese Cultural Community Center (JCCC).
Thanks to a Japanese Business Women’s Association, FTFBW, I am going to carry a Mikoshi, a portable shrine in Toronto! This is a typical Japanese cultural act, often as a part of festivals.
I am back in Toronto again! In 12 hours after I landed, I was in the project meeting at one hospital and then another one in the afternoon at other hospital which was about one hour away from Toronto.
Today, I have visited a few people at my home town.
Needless to say, I am here, because of these fortunate encounters with wonderful people in my life.
There is a beautiful grand piano at home, which I dearly love. Thanks to my parents, I have trained in playing the piano and flute and music has become an essential part of my life.
I found this book yesterday, called “Love activates your healing power: Introduction to Holorganism psychotherapy”
Tonight, it was so nice that my sister’s BF was joining us for dinner. He is a quite loving and reliable man so I am very happy for her as her elder sister 🙂
When you think of Healthy Diet, you might say
…tasteless, boring, must limit….
well, I don’t deny that 100%.
Happy Delicious New Year!
Thank you so much for all the great support from my family, friends, and you!!
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter