I am still continuing the What Went Well (3 blessings) exercise every night. It is becoming easier to find more than three blessings a day – I am finding more blessings than I thought I would, even when my day was difficult, it was filled with so many good things! Have you tried it yet?
Finally I started seeing beautiful colors of flowers and plants around the city of Toronto! I was lucky to have the opportunity to admire the cherry blossoms at High Park. In spite of the weekday morning, I was surprised that the park was so packed! I think more and more people are becoming aware of our inner longing to connect with Mother Nature.
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter