The fall seems to be deepening its colour in Toronto. Look at these gorgeous cranberries in my Autumn power salad! Their sparkling red is just like a gemstone. Knowing it is also packed with vitamin C, it is not only aesthetically good for eyes, but also good for our internal body 🙂
We just had another successful IMHT workshop this week! We had a group of wonderful people to learn, sing(!) and share together to thrive with stress! Thank you so much for joining us 🙂
It is true that sugar can be harmful for us in many ways.
As a naturopathic doctor, I do often suggest to be mindful about the amount of unnecessarily sugar consumption.
What do you see in this picture?
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter