Good morning to wonderful you! Today is another beautiful day, which I started with yoga during sunrise, usual cleaning routine, and then went to the nearby lovely cafe to read a book which finally arrived from Japan yesterday. The book is called THE POWER OF MENTORSHIP ~my Delicious Moments~ which is my VERY FIRST BOOK PUBLISHED!!!! […]
Good morning to beautiful you! Today is starting with a power gorgeous sunshine 😀 I feel so good and nurtured…thank you <3 So let’s continue from where I left off yesterday, shall we? We all have some degree of tendency to develop conditional perfectionism to cope with adversity we experience in life. When we have […]
Good evening to precious you！ Today was so nice & refreshing and it was filled with lots of Delicious Moments for me. One of the many exciting and wonderful moments that I share with my clients is when they tell me what they don’t like or not working for them in our work together. Although […]
Good morning to beautiful you! Because of the rain yesterday, today has started with a cooler and refreshing morning 🙂 I talked about the cosmic time. Did you notice cosmic time working for you? We sometimes encounter a situation that we cannot really do anything about it at all, but need to leave up to […]
I had a question about the timing of things the other day. Have you had a time when things just happen for some reasons, but you don’t know why? and often that can happen at the worst or the best timing for your plan?
Yesterday was a VEGAN Lunch of Delicious Moments with an amazing chef, Erin in Oshawa:) It was such a wonderful time shared with incredibly talented people and I am super grateful…thank you so much!
This morning dawn was so pretty, with a breath-taking gentle pink sky and strongly rising orange sunshine. I feel so embraced with so much love….thank you so much 🙂
So what is the「LOVE」？
For a few days, I talked about my trip to San Diego and it turned out to be such a profound healing journey for me, which made me think deeper and seriously. But seriousness is tricky as when it is too much, it makes everything heavy and daunting!
Good morning to beautiful you! Toronto is starting with a gorgeous sunrise! I have started my day with a nice long meditation in my favorite gold throw under the golden sunshine 🙂 So grateful and happy. Thank you! Do you have a dream? I have 3 dreams in terms of my lifework. One is to […]
As I was so inspired by Dr. Edith Eger, the amazing keynote opening speaker for the SSPC annual meeting, I mentioned her words the other day that we all have stories, but we are not just the stories.
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter