Good morning to beautiful you! I started my morning differently today – instead of wiping the floor with cloth, I decided to used a mop, which I purchased on this weekend. Amazingly it is so easy and fun to clean! I am so grateful that my morning routine is becoming more joyful everyday (^^) It […]
Hello, dear ones！ Today’s Toronto has started with beautiful baby pink sunrise 🙂 As I was heading to the beach for my morning yoga, I saw many people already on the street… they looked like staying up all night, probably having great time with friends. That must have a Delicious Moment! I can recall my […]
Dear beautiful you! Toronto is having a super nice summer day! As the world PRIDE (gay parade & festival) is happening just one block north from my office, I can hear the noise outside and also feel the excitement in the air 🙂 This weekend is such an energetic fun time! Thank you 🙂 So, […]
Good evening to amazing you! I am having such a lovely evening ♥ – taking a nice long hot bath while applying Sake leese & honey pack for rejuvenating and moisturizing my skin and reading a story of Coco Chanel. She really had her own voice… she just really confirmed me that finding your own voice, […]
Dear wonderful you! Toronto has been having some strong cleansing rain here and there, perhaps with the energetic flow approaching towards tomorrow’s New Moon. Everything is periodically going through major purification, that is very nice, don’t you think? 😉 So, let me get back to where I left off last time. Thank you for your […]
Good morning to beautiful you! I am so excited to announce that the next Delicious Dining is happening this July in Paris, France where I am presenting about Delicious Moments at International Congress of Naturopathic Medicine 2014. Thank you so much for all your love and support! Sending you a big warm HUG and best […]
Good morning to amazing you! I am back in Toronto, and today’s morning was just so beautiful with bright rising sunshine – perfect for starting my day with outdoor yoga seeing it rising over the city of Toronto and the calm lake on the side. Thank you so much♪ This purification & transformational summer solstice […]
Good morning to amazing you! Today’s Toronto is starting so nice and refreshing 😀 Thank you! And this weekend is summer solstice. It is a time of transition and transformation to the new season. So I am going to spend this weeked in the grand Nature and get refreshed and recharged! I am so excited!! […]
Good morning to amazing you! Today’s Toronto is so nice and sunny again. I love my morning outdoor yoga looking over the rising sun and calming lake while feeling cooling breeze and warming sunshine on my skin. Thank you 🙂 So let’s continue… during the 1o-day silent meditation training, I realized that I made the […]
Hello, dear you! Today was such a beautiful day filled with warm powerful sunshine and sweet aroma of roses blossoming all over the city 🙂 I love this season!! Thank you. When my pain arose, my soul must have been ready though my emotional and cognitive minds were not. It was during the 10-day silent […]
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- email@example.com: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter