「Perhaps in the future, if someone graduates from “life”, everyone will starts celebrating. People will stop stupid rituals of crying and screaming when someone dies.」 and I continued. 「If you are going to cry, you should do so when someone is born. Because the person has to repeat this tough life all over again. 」 […]
Dear amazing you! Well, I have lots to share this weekend… so nice and grateful to be able to do that. Thank you so much 😀 So, this one is the workshop at ＭＵＪＩ! You will learn a bit about aroma and make an aroma spray for yourself to take home! I have been […]
Dear amazing you! Here is another workshop coming up next weekend. It is about Qi/Ki – the vital force. This specific practice is called Shinkiko. You can find more details from the following links 🙂 http://www.shinkiko.com/ki/ http://www.ikicanada.com/ Last year, Mr. Nakagawa also had a workshop in Toronto. It was such a wonderful learning […]
Dear amazing you! This is the charity event to support children from Tohoku & Nepal who have been affected by the Earthquake. Not only people to attend this amazing dinner party, but also we are looking for volunteers to support the event host families when we invite children from Tohoku to Canada, and […]
Good morning to amazing you! Today is also starting with beautiful sunshine 😀 So lucky, jolly, happy and grateful~. Thank you! These days, the “hot” visualization for my meditation has been Resonating, returning and reuniting with the Earth & the Universe. Too abstract and ideal? Well, actually this visualization is quite […]
It was a pleasure to be in a meditative experiential group experience involving food (sensually and intellectually , in abundance and in variety , unexpected and chosen for us), but simultaneously periodic silences, focus on mentalization and personal experience while what emerged from the beginning of separation was a sense of collective or “group” appreciation […]
Good morning to amazing you! New vibrant greens are coming out in Toronto – the Earth is so energetically fresh and alive!! And that’s probably why I saw this divine animal just off the highway … Yes, it is a wild DEER♪ Actually when I visit parks or nature places, I often […]
Anxiety is not an illness. It is a gift that you have a heightened awareness and sensitivity that need to be cultivated in Mayan medicine. Good morning to amazing you! Today is also starting with gorgeous sunshine – please check out my facebook page for almost daily updates with pictures and videos! This city, Toronto has a […]
Good morning to amazing you! There are many flowers blossoming and new greens are coming out in Toronto – so lovely to feel this exciting freshness in the air 🙂 And this morning, as I walked by this place in the picture, I had somewhat a deep thought… What would you see in […]
Regardless of how we were mothered, we must eventually internalize and update the nurturing function originally provided fro us by our mothers and learn the additional skills necessary to mother and care for ourselves optimally. We must become the ideal mother we wanted while letting our human mothers off the hook. And we must turn […]
Nourish Your Inbox with Delicious Newsletter!
- Fall Reiki Certification Training Schedule♪ September 7, 2015
- Deliciousness of Healthy Aging with Anpanman♪ June 1, 2013
- Reiki Level II Certification Training! November 2, 2013
- Delicious Surprises June 21, 2013
- Deliciousness of Messages September 6, 2013
- Deliciousness of Our Consciousness: Healing the Trauma in Human History♪ (2) November 24, 2016
- The Law of Abundance & the Memory of Your Soul November 10, 2016
- Delicious Moment of When Your Dream Shifts November 9, 2016
- Reform & Innovation: Aquarius Full Moon Tonight! August 18, 2016
- Facing our Living Spirits rather than Ancestors August 12, 2016
- Mami: HI, Shirley! So nice to hear from you too - I thou...
- Shirley Zussman: So glad to hear from you. Mami. I heard from Elly ...
- Mami: Thank you so much, Shirley! So nice to hear from ...
- Shirley Zussman: Congratulations, Mami! I wish you and your partn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Dear beautiful Shirley, Thank you so much for sha...
Follow @com_passion on Twitter