This is an opportunity for you to explore the unique concept of Delicious Moments in an experiential manner! To facilitate your experience of Delicious Moments, a dinner will be carefully created by selected local talented chef(s) and facilitated by Dr. Mami (Naturopathic Doctor) & Dr. Lo (Psychiatrist), the developers of this concept.
This is a perfect event to be incorporated as a part of social education events, corporate training and conferences for the following benefits;
- Wellness education & promotion
- Team building
- Sociocultural education (Cultural competence)
- Self-development & exploration
- Positive communication promotion
- Social recreation/Relaxation
- Local culture/deliciousness discovery
- Flexible delivery to match and foster the required theme
- Delicious Moments discovery, sharing and savouring!
- A Dinner of Delicious Moments ~in Flourishing Spring Toronto~, Toronto, ON @Enoteca Sociale
- A Dinner of Delicious Moments ~Flourishing with Traditional Flavours of Paris~, ~ at International Congress of Naturopathic Medicine, Paris, France @La vie d’Ange, July 2014
- A Dinner of Delicious Moments ~Traditional Mexican Fiesta ~ at the annual meeting of the Society of Studies in Psychiatry and Culture, in Old Town, San Diego @ Cafe Coyote, May 2014.
- A Lunch of Delicious Moments in Toronto with en-kitchen Chiaki @Teppan Kenta, March 2014
- Delicious Kenbi-kai (Lunch Dining Workshop on Delicious Moments) in Toronto with en-kitchen Chiaki @Teppan Kenta, February 2014
- Delicious Kenbi-kai (Lunch Dining Workshop on the Beauty of Mind) in Tokyo, Japan with en-kitchen Chiaki, December 2013
- A Dinner of Delicious Moments at the annual meeting of the Society of Studies in Psychiatry and Culture in Toronto, Canada with two most talented Toronto chefs, Paul Boehmer of Boehmer & Daisuke Izutsu of Don Don Izakaya, May 2013
- A Dinner of Delicious Moments at Celebrating Intercultural Counselling and Education in the Global World Conference 2013, Verona, Italy – with Gerardina of L’Orologio, April 2013
- Cultural Competence Training for Mental Health Workers in York Region, Aurora, Canada – with Chef Jason D’souza of Magna Golf Club, November 2012
Dr. Mami continues to facilitate several Delicious Moments events periodically for the organization, corporation, and community while further developing this wellness concept with her mentor, Dr. Ted Lo. If you would like to inquire more information, please contact Dr. Mami.