Tomorrow is the 1st Flourishing Health workshop! I am very excited! There are so much things that I would like to share, so I am trying to make it meaningful, digestible, and enjoyable, just like a delicious meal 🙂
at Granby Centre of Natural Therapy,
100 Granby St. Toronto, ON M5B 1J1
This is an interactive workshop where we have some exercises and discussions for everyone to participate in. So it will be lots of fun and this is a great learning opportunity for all of us to share such an intimate part of our life. Here are a little peak of what we are going to cover –
- What is integrative mental health/flourishing health?
- What does food mean to us?
- 4 Fs of our relationship with Food
- 1) Foundation – survival & balance – biochemically, neurologically, energetically, and spiritually with food
- 2) Frightening – what are you afraid of about food? – fear, concerns and eating disorders
- 3) Fun – what are you enjoying about food? – pleasure, memory, and meaning
- 4) Far-reaching – what are you connecting through eating/food? – culture, spirituality and social connections
- “Delicious moments” – how can you promote your flourishing health
- Delicious prescription writing – for you to take home and take an action!
Hope to see you there!
With love hope and gratitude from my heart,