In Delicious Aroma Care, there are two options to choose your main focus on either your body or your emotion. Aromatherapy of course is a holistic modality so that it addresses your wholesomeness to be in integral harmony.
Looking for a deep, profound and total harmony for your body, mind & soul?
This might be the Delicious solution for you!
Each treatment session (approx. 120min) includes
- Aromatherapy: focusing on 1) Body Relaxation & Alignment OR 2) Emotional Release & Harmony
- Complimentary customized herbal tea
- Supportive Counseling
- Brief shiatsu/Swedish massage and stretch exercise
- Energy alignment/balancing/cleansing with Reiki healing
- Singing bowl sound therapy for deeper relaxation
- Guided relaxation & visualization
- *maybe combined with acupuncture/moxa
Please book your appointment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contacts and preference for the treatment and date
1) Delicious Aromatherapy for Your Sacred Body with Raindrop Technique
Raindrop technique is developed by Dr. Gary Young based on the ancient practice by the Lakota people of Native Indian who originally used the electric charges from the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis for healing purposes. This technique has been replaced by a stroking feather technique along the spine.
- Therapeutic and luxurious aromatherapy with seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend
- Vita flex technique: an ancient Tibetan healing methodology meaning “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
- Feather Stroking technique: This is similar to a massage term technique called effleurage. But this technique was actually termed by the Native American Indians.
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”.
- Non-Manipulative Technique – No manipulation as in chiropractic is performed. The oils help support the body to come back into balance by opening energy flow throughout the body.
- Reduce Stress and Minor Anxiety – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level. See the section on stress for more information!
- Aid the Body’s Natural Response to Irritation and Injury – Thyme and Oregano support the immune, respiratory, nervous, and other body systems. They are strong antioxidants.
- Ease Occasional Muscle, Bone, and Joint Discomfort – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils reduce tension in muscles. Wintergreen supports healthy bone structure. See the section on oils for muscles for more information!
- Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and Oregano essential oils support the immune system; and aid in the release of toxins in the body. This will contribute positively to your overall health and well being.
- Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the “brain’s emotional computer”.
- Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
- Increase in Height – Yes, most people experience a slight increase in their height! I have seen changes from ½ to 1 inch! This is due to the realignment of the spine and detoxification along the spinal column.
Who would Benefit?
Someone with following conditions may benefit from this treatment tremendously 🙂
- Back pain, stiff shoulder, and/or headache
- Lack of energy, or energy drained
- Physical or mental exhaustion or both
- Overwhelming and excess stress and responsibility
- Spinal problems: scoliosis and kyphosis
- Weak or fragile immunity
- Leaders with in the family, community or at work
- Workers with extra physical demands
- Healers and therapists who use energy to work with others
2) Delicious Aromatherapy for Your Beautiful Heart & Mind with Feelings Kit
“99% of life’s decisions are made from feelings. Therefore, if you want your life to be guided by good decisions that lead to health, happiness, and fulfillment, you need to be aware of and in control of your present feelings and to learn how to release the repressed emotions of the past.”
by Gary Young (Founder of Young Living)
Negative experiences and ideas are recorded in our brains and locked into our memories throughout our lives. These memories range from mild to extreme and have a profound effect on our health and happiness. In order to become who we are intended to be, we must erase these negatives and reprogram our thoughts to make positive ideas our reality. A sacred room in the Temple of Isis on the island of Philae depicts a ritual called “Cleansing the Flesh and Blood of Evil Deities” from which this compilation of oil blends referred to as the Feelings Kit was produced by Young Living Essential Oils to facilitate the release of negative emotions, unresolved angers, resentments, and ancestral memory of trauma and pain. This Ancient Egyptian Healing therapy will help to heal negative energy and emotions recorded into our DNA that keep you from moving forward in your life and spiritual growth.
Essential Oil Used & Therapeutic Benefits
- VALOR – effective to erase limited thinking. Valor balances and equalizes the body’s energies thereby increasing oxygen intake to the pineal gland—the seat of our higher intelligence and intuitive faculties. You will wake up in the morning more self assured and more alive to start the day.
- HARMONY – aligns all seven chakra energy centers for the negative energy to escape and also balances the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems which, in turn, gives us progressive creativity and feelings of confidence.
- FORGIVENESS – allows the release of harmful memories and promotes a willingness to move forward. Forgiveness is for our own benefit. It is accomplished in five steps. (1) Forgive yourself for allowing the person to affect your health and happiness. (2) Forgive the other person for any harm he or she may have caused you. (This need not be done directly with the person being forgiven, but is an inner adjustment on your part.) (3) Give the other person permission to forgive you. (4) See the good in the situation. (5) Be thankful for the experience and the lesson it taught you.
- PRESENT TIME – promotes feelings of living in the moment. When we live in the past or dwell on the future, we are not being productive in the present. Besides keeping you focused on the tasks of today, this can also help you financially by increasing your abundance consciousness in the present.
- RELEASE -facilitates the ability to release anger and frustration using ylang ylang, lavandin, geranium, and other essential oils. Negative energy goes into the blood and then into the liver for cleansing where the toxins can remain trapped. Thus, the liver becomes a storage place for anger, resentment, bitterness, hatred, jealousy, envy, addictions, and a host of destructive feelingsRelease promotes harmony and balance of the mind and body, uplifts feelings of frustration from the liver.
- INNER CHILD – stimulates memory response and helps reconnect with the authentic self. “When you are a child all things are possible. There are no limitations,” says Gary Young. “When you find your inner child, you have found your true self. The child in you is your creativity.”
Who would Benefit?
Are you hoping to resolve the following conditions?
- mood swings and instability
- anxious and depressed feelings
- overwhelming and excess stress
- easily affected by negative energy of others and environment
- strong negative thought patterns and karma
- traumatic memories and emotions
- spiritual or emotional emergency & shift
- lack of motivation, confidence
- feeling out of balance physically, emotionally and/or spiritually
- lack of joy and happiness
- in needs to stimulate self-healing power within
I have been wishing to spend a month completely away from my work and everyday’s hustle for many years but I’ve never got a chance. I wish I could spend the month surrounded by full of nature as I truly believe it would heal me a lot. The Raindrop therapy gave me an inspiration that I am as if standing on a ground with bear foot in wild forest, soaking my legs into a brook, and letting my body be with all the natural beings like, trees, flowers, winds, sands, sea, and sun without even going out there. It relieves stresses from many parts of my body and lets my blood wash all the unnecessary/unpleasant substance away. It was a true healing experience .
I felt the oil went deeper into my body to reach out to my core where my emotions resides. Once it arrived, I felt like a path was established between the core and outside of my body. When different oils applied one after another, the path was expanded and became wide enough my negative emotion came out from as it was firmly locked. My emotion I had at that time was released and forgiven. It was day and night experience before and after the session.
- One session (Approximately 120 minutes) $200
- A package of 3 sessions $555
Mother’s Day Special Offer! for the month of May for the FIRST FIVE mothers!
Thank you MOM Package♥
1 sessions each for Body & Mind (total 2 Delicious Aroma Care sessions ) for ONLY $333!!
＊Many Private Insurance may covers my service, so please check!*
Reservations & Appointment
By Appointment ONLY.
Please book your appointment via email – email@example.com with your name, contacts(email & phone) and preference for the treatment option and dates & time! I will get back to you to set up the Delicious Aroma Care session with you as soon as I can 🙂 Thank you!